Peacemaker Kurogane

Status
Not open for further replies.

jono199

In Runtime
Any seen any of this?

I've just watched the first episode and it looks pretty good. It deals with the same ra as Kenshin but looks at it from a different POV. Looks also like it could be very dark and gritty with a solid comedy element.

But then i've only seen the first episode.

Btw this is ANIME, for those who I've just horribly confused.

Peacemaker Kurogane on ANN

It's decent.

Coulda used more violent bloodshed wwith the sword fights.

Also.........if you're looking forward to the kid getting strong and becoming a crazy good swordsman you might as well give up. I thought this is what would happen, but he stays a weak punk throughout the whole thing.

Gah.

I like historical type sword fighty animes, why is it so hard to find a good one?

AND what happened to that Sanada ten braves one, that looked really good.

Hmm, historical type huh.......I don't even know if such a type exists.

Have you watched Samurai Champloo? It brings in a little historical fact every once in a while :p

but overall it's just an awesome anime with a mixture of old style japan and hip-hop :D

Yeah seen that it was good.

As for historical's obviously I use the term loosly, however you can get them. Thought they tend to exaggerate certain aspects sometimes its very good. The only one I can think of atm is that Sanada ten one. I'm sure more will come ot me.

Theres this one that I can't for the life of me remember the name of. But the main character was a dude named Yakumo and he always fought with his bare hands. He fought someone like Miyamoto Musashi who is a really famous and revereed samurai in japan. He is the author of the book of five rings. I think there are a couple other important names used in there.

Overall it was a decent show, I just can't remember the name of it, but his fighting without a weapon was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom