pdf creator

ndatoxicity

Daemon Poster
hey everyone, just finished my first build and it works GREAT! absolutely nothing went wrong (except that i didnt have enough SATA cables >.< )

but anywho, my dad is currently trying to rescue his old files off his really really terrible old dell (it has many a spyware and such....very slow)

so, im bringing my microsoft office suite over, but he NEEDS a pdf creator...he might have his old adobe acrobat disc, but if he doesent... is there a free alternative? (or at least, less expensive, but still same quality)

thanks!

Yup.

What is SourceForge.net?

SourceForge.net is the world's largest open source software development web site. We provide free services that help people build cool stuff and share it with a global audience.

As of February, 2009, more than 230,000 software projects have been registered to use our services by more than 2 million registered users, making SourceForge.net the largest collection of open source tools and applications on the net.

ok, thanks

he might have a learning curve on it just because he is so used to adobe

thanks atomic =]

my build went great man! i finished it in like an hour and a half lol (the hardware...minus the trip to fry's for the sata cable :x )

thanks =]

oh, uh, i dont want to start another thread for this, but im changing up MY build to save my dad some $ , plus i realized i won't really be running that many games

i have an athlon x2 3.2ghz 125w, and a gts250, would this power supply be good?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817702010

it got good ratings... i only need one 6-pin connector...

if you could find a psu that will work for my system, and is active and or modular (possibly) that would be great

i just feel like i've started too many threads here :x

Back
Top Bottom