PDA Vs MP3 player?

Yeah, if you use Wi-Fi alot, it'll drain the battery pretty fast. So if you're not going to use it much, just turn it off.

when i use wifi on my psp or even my laptop i still get a few hours, even with heavy useage it should last a day without needing to be charged.
my w800 was last charged last friday or something and its still got about half the battery and thats after quite a few texts and a few phone calls and atleast 2 hours of radio (thats just what i listened to last night). it sounds like the xda should meet your needs

I would rather a MP3 player (Ipod Video) I hate PDA's they are so annoying,
I would wait until PDA's come down in price and get better than they are now cause they are not good yet. wait till newer versions of palm OS come out!

My answer: It depends, they have PDA's/expensive phones that are good for both but I just wouldn't get one, I want one that is mainly good for one thing instead of both...yeah i'm complicated.

I would recommend the Palm over the MP3 player, it has many more features, and is much more versatile.

You can install any MP3 player which you please on your PDA and expand it up to 128GB with a Secure Digital Card (which is cheap). Plus the Palm TX has a bigger screen than the Ipod video. I also believe that Ipods are overpriced. The Ipod video costs more than the Palm TX would even with a big Secure Digital card. You can browse the internet on your Palm TX while listening to MP3s. Also remember that Ipods have irreplaceable/non-upgradeable hard drives.

There are Secure Digital cards with up to 128GB storage capacity. Plus you can replace or keep extra Secure Digital cards and swap them with ease if you want to, once your Ipod gets full, you will have to delete files, instead of simply keeping an extra SD card.

You may even be able to install a graphic equalizer on the Palm, don't forget about other plugins. You can also install Linux on it. :)

I was thinking about buying the Palm TX myself.

Tell me if you buy it. :D

Back
Top Bottom