pci fan controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry18

Daemon Poster
i may be wrong, but i think this is the only one that exists of its type, the theta tp101 , i wanna get one, seems like a pretty good way to connect up all your fans, and comes with somftware to controll them all, trouble is, you cant get em in the uk, so ill have to have it shiped form the us, and its a abit concerning that thats the only one of its type, youd think if it was naygood, everyone would be producing it?

wat do you think?

Not the only on of its kind, seen a couple types... dunno how good it is. Heard of one cheaply made one that crashed and killed all power to the fans. A better made one said if it lost contact with the software the fans defaulted to full on, I couldn't find it for sale though....

hmm, i have no idea if this ones any good, i just googled pci fan controller, and thats all i got

best are the none-pci ones, this one is controlling fans via software which is annoying, very annoying...... get ones with physicall control like the HardCano 12 or the Coolmaster forgot its name 6 etc.. they sit in the CDRoms bay [I keep forgetting whats its size, 5.25"?]

Hope this helps

-Jo.

this is for my wooden case, i dont want one to got in the 5.25 bay, cos it would all look to cluttterd on the front, instead im putting an old car headrest monitor there, and i was gonna have it dipsly the temps and use it to controll fan speeds, my case is probly gonna have a lot of fans ya see, and this eems like a pretty neat way of hooking them all up, the chances are i wont even adjust the fans, just leave em on max

belive me, i wanted to, but, i didnt want to spend like 200£ on it, this one i got for a mere 20£

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom