PCI Express Mobo, x16 Slots (2)

if you're not sure if they run 16x 16x then just check out the manufacturers website, i would get that ASUS board

for amd's look at motherboards with northbridges with: "NVIDIA nForce4 sli x16" (for sli), "ULi M1697" (for sli) , "ATI CrossFire Radeon XPRESS 3200" (crossfire)

all motherboards with those chipsets use full bandwidth (32+ lanes) pci-e x16 in sli

seriously, If you are going AMD this is understandable, if you are going Intel, this is the wrong thing to do. The Nforce4 chips for Intel are just utter crap IMO. I would rather get a 975x express than a NForce 4 on the Intel platform.

Now that the cpu of choice has been provided ... some suggestions have been made. See how easy that was? :)

Please dont ask me to calm down ... wasn't worked up in the first place. Tough to express true intent behind typed words. There used to be a post on here somewhere that included a suggested checklist of things to include in an original post ... such as specs. I believe it also asks those who post to try and be as specific as they can when describing their problem(s) or making a request.

Good luck in your pursuit of a board that fits your needs.

Back
Top Bottom