Pc will Always Kick console's Butt

Actually, this thread isn't pointless, and as for going off subject, I am not. Games are a partof consoles. You can't determine the ACTUAL power of a console, before playing games.

Paper with specs on, is nothing! And I mean, nothing!

And, its not off subject talking about that, if you read your original post:

"Lets face it guys, the Pc is the most powerful thing out there for the possibility of acheiving ultimate gaming performance. It beats the consoles ass in many ways, some of which include the ability to upgrade your Pc beyond what a console can do, the fact that you can pick your own controller that is right for you (mouse), and you have the option to gain access to your media whenever you want.

A lot of poeple dissagree, thats simply because they are trying to cope with the fact that this belief is true, the facts say so.

Dont get me wrong, I like console gaming as much as the next guy but i understand the amazing performance a pc regarding the price it may cost, but thats beside the point of a Pc being more powerful. The PS3 and XBOX 360 are great consoles, i will give them that.

Does anyone out there know there s**t and agree , i just wanted to create a good discussion, after all we are all brothers, haha.

Bryan"

Without mentioning games power or controllers, what do you have?

Well its running off a Nvidia chip codenamed RSX - Reality Synthesiser, which runs at 550MHZ, and is more powerful than 2x 6800GTX's in SLI I believe.

Plus, the CPU named Cell, consists of one main core, and 7 (8 - ones turned off) SPE's which are mini cores, and can all do something seperate, and then pass it to the main processor to send off somewhere, and so, a very powerful processor.
It runs at 3.2GHZ.

You know whats weird. Is that the 360 uses 3 apple G5s and now Apple switched to Intel Duos and hardly any of their computers are G5s now lol. Just think what the 360 could do with 3 2.0 Intel Duos. ( it would use a lot less power thats for sure )

Back
Top Bottom