PC or Mac?

Yeah, the old Mac OS's sucked. I love the new Mac OS X Tiger, though. It's awesome.

You say MAC OS X Tiger is better Windows currently, But The PC support ALOT more than just microsoft, remember? We have all the variants of Linux, Unix, *nix RISC OS, Solaris Irix, The list goes on. You can't do that much with a Mac, You get a Mac and your stuck with the OS that comes with it.

Even Mac's are using PCI-E now, which is good news since you don't need to spend big bucks for a good graphics card (a current X800 XL for Macs costs about $400+). Now that it's PCI-E, it allows you to use any PCI-E card in the market for easier expandability.

Another thing worth noting is that Apple is the first to come out with a Quad processor desktop. The Apple G5 Quad. It uses TWO dual-core IBM PowerPC CPU's running at 2.5ghz each. Simply put, it's powerful. I would love to see one of these in action.

But you know how the problem with dual cores is when you have if statements, if two things are being processed at the same time, but one of those things needed to know the outcome of that statement to do something it doesnt know what to do so we get irregularities. Now that is even more chances of confusion.. I would be warry of it but Like to see it in action before judging it.

I cant wait until we have like, brain hook up things where we write programs to that other side of our brain we dont use, thatll be like our own little multi Petabyte Harddrive =D when we can program that sort of stuff, Then I will be content.

Back
Top Bottom