PC not working properly

I read on a few other editions that it is stock clocked at 1GHz :|. But I also don't know the vendor on your card. It read undefined on GPU-Z. What brand is it?

i don't even know that.. where could i look up this information? by the way thanx for your time trying to help me :)

No problem :D

Did you buy the system parts yourself or was this an OEM build? (HP, Dell, etc...)

If you built it, check the invoice from your order. If OEM, give me the model number so I can see stock spec.

well it's bought from a computer firm that combines components and sell them.. so i don't even know if there is an particular model name.. i can tell you that most of the part is from ASUS but that's about it.. :|

I've got 1 more thing to try, hit ctrl+alt+delete and go to task manager and go to the performance tab. Try playing a game and in the middle of playing alt+tab out and see if your processor is topped out.

Sorry if this question has been answered already but is your computer always a little sluggish or only during games?

Back
Top Bottom