PC innovations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! With less space, is there more problems with heat?

Us ol' guys with bad eye sight still need a big monitor....but I guess it should be a flatscreen. :D

DMo224 said:

Most likely not, but if you want to put an AMD CPU or a GeForce3 or 4 card, that's where the heat problems can arise.

DMo224 said:

Us ol' guys with bad eye sight still need a big monitor....but I guess it should be a flatscreen. :D

Tell me about it, ever since I got my laptop, I stopped using my 19" Sony G400 CRT montior.

someone already did this stupid crap a few months ago. You aren't clever so stop reviving old ass threads

It dont matter if its an AMD64, P4, or a LGA775. They will all develope heat in such cases. Besides Martin, AMD cpu's dont have heat issues. So i have no clue where that came from. All the XP's and Semprons run perfectly cool. The AMD64's are the most hot. But they dont run HOT. Intels LGA775 have some real heat problems. Even the top 478 have too.

Now in a case as that DMo, there will be BIG heat problems. That review says it has a P4. Yeah well that really tells alot. If its a 3.0ghz 478+, its cpu will be IDLE'ing at around 48 degrees celcius. If they were to put something modern in it, which i wonder why they dident : / Like a LGA775 or a AMD64, it going to run alot hotter.

This case has NO room for any kind of useful cooling.. The smaller it is, the worse it is. Hardware produces heat obviously, the bigger the case the more room the heat can spread apart, without becoming dense. Which would result in a completely hot system. But if you have somthing as small as that, heat will instantly conduct back into the hardware, where it was originally released. Theres absolutely no room for your system to breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom