PC games??

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
hey guys, i'm kinda getting desperate. i just looked on my programs list and saw that i only have like 5 games o_O

not good enough for me lol. i'm just wondering what new good games or old good games that have came out that i should be looking into. thanks.

lets see.. i have..
cs1.6, day of defeat, starcraft, broodwar, diablo2 lord of destruction, wow, guildwars, hl2, cs:s, bf2, gunbound, maplestory... i don't recommend the last couple lol.

I would definatley recommend guild wars that is a good game, and also I have some limited experience with bf2 but its seems like an awesome game, and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory which is a free download you can get at rtcwfiles.com, that game is also fun. And thats pretty much the only games I have except need for speed, and I haven't played that one much yet to say how it is:)

well i have COD, NWN, BF2, BF 1942/Desert Combat, Company of Heroes, Hl2, and CS:S. they are mostly all shooters but i'm thinking about Flight Sim X. all i need to do is buy a joystick for it.

NBA Live 07, F.E.A.R. Extraction Point (expansion pack), Star Trek: Legacy, The Lord of the Rings: The Rise of the Witch-King, Warhammer: Mark of Chaos. Those games attract me. Some of them aren't even out yet, but looks very good.

Ive got Far cry..guild wars..doom 3...bf1942, bf2, Tribes, pariagh, counter strike...counter strike source, FEAR, Unreal tournament 2004. World of warcraft, medal of honor pacific assault, Rome total war...Just Cause, call of duty 2.
I recommend Cod2, bf2, css...FEAR, unreal tournament 2004, and even the original unreal tournament.

Back
Top Bottom