pc games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
What is a fun racing game on pc?

I have need for speed most wanted and all of the NFS games so please don't say them cause i play them 24/7 and need a new racing game.

why aren't companies to conserned about pc games?

Xbox and every other system but pc has alot of sweet games and why is that?

pc has been out there longer and is alot better than any system if you get the right one.

and you can get midtown madness 3 for xbox but not pc.

you can get alot of fun games for xbox and ps2, ect but not for pc.

Norcent said:
why aren't companies to conserned about pc games?

Xbox and every other system but pc has alot of sweet games and why is that?

pc has been out there longer and is alot better than any system if you get the right one.

and you can get midtown madness 3 for xbox but not pc.

you can get alot of fun games for xbox and ps2, ect but not for pc.

I cant agree that its better..

Consoles are built for gaming ONLY. They have different Operating Systems that are engineered for games and dont have to run a bunch of stupid processes in the background.

I wish that they worked on PC games alot more.. I dont have a console :(

yeah i know i have xbox, ps2, n64 and all i do is play on my 2 computers cause computers are more fun just because you can do alot more than play games.

Norcent if you want to play console games on your kickass comp just go download the Atlas Foundry Veritas 1 Conversion emulator, DUH!

The reason console games are more popular is because they're cheaper and easier to use. And that is why consoles get more attention by developers then the PC. This is why Epic is putting UT 2007 on the PS3 even though we all know the PC version is going to be superior even if the graphics aren't maxed out. The controls, multiplayer, and mods (because UT has a HUGE mod community) are all going to be better.

Beefcake said:
The reason console games are more popular is because they're cheaper and easier to use. And that is why consoles get more attention by developers then the PC. This is why Epic is putting UT 2007 on the PS3 even though we all know the PC version is going to be superior even if the graphics aren't maxed out. The controls, multiplayer, and mods (because UT has a HUGE mod community) are all going to be better.

Same sort of thing for the Elder Scroll series. I have TESIII: Morrowind both on my xbox and for the pc, but I enjoy the PC more due to the mods that so many talented people put out for the casual game to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom