PC games off of Ebay.

jon2231

Daemon Poster
I was wondering, can I play games I got off of Ebay online? I guess It really depends on ther seller.

What I was wondering is have any of y'all bought any PC games off of Ebay if so did it work online?

No, and I wouldnt...Because someone can just buy a game, take the serial out, and then sell it to you...I dont recomend doing it..

Dev0115 said:
No, and I wouldnt...Because someone can just buy a game, take the serial out, and then sell it to you...I dont recomend doing it..

Maybe your right lol sorry Jon

Dev0115 said:

I have bought games off of ebay, HL2. However I just asked to be emailed the 25 digit key :)

well if you had the legal version you shoul be able to tlk to the company and tell them about your case and they might let that certin serial number be used twice

Tommy Boy said:
It'd be fine if you buy a brand new game off ebay...but I wouldn't buy a used one.

well if it was used and you dont get assurence that you can play online i would ship it back but like tom siad i dont think its a goud idea

not like BF2 or HL2...or anything.

if they use the CD-key, it's pretty much like just buying packaging.

Back
Top Bottom