MENU ACCEPT BUTTON #8 Start button press
MENU BACK BUTTON #7 Back button press
SAY leave unassigned
SAY TO TEAM leave unassigned
SAY TO VEHICLE leave unassigned
SHOW SCORES leave unassigned

I recomend you get this program
[http://www.pinnaclegameprofiler.com/]
its hot once you install it and restart your pc the program will tell you what games will work with what controller then it shows them and then hit download and it downloads updates for the games and it install controller configurations for the games that you have!!!! its hot, i was playing doom3 :)

Help Full

Download Pinnacle Game Profiler, once you get the X-Box 360 controller plug it in to the USB port on your computer let windows XP install the drivers automatically. Once that is done go to http://www.pinnaclegameprofiler.com/downloadnow.html and download and then install Pinnacle Game Profiler, Once it is done downloading it, Install it, once you install it restart your computer. When your computer starts back up this program will start up as soon as you log on, when the program first starts up it scan your computer to determine which games that you can configure to work with this controller it then displays the compatible games. When that is done click on pinnacle update. This will find Controller configurations for the games that you have, it will download them and then apply them automatically. And when that is done click finish and you will have controller configurations. Now all you have to do is click PLAY and you are done.

I own a Logitech Dual action USB Game pad and it rox,it even come wit hsoftware so u can use it with games that dont support gamepads by emulating key stokes.

Back
Top Bottom