paypal

FFS. I had my first bad experience with PayPal today. For an annoying reason, eBuyer decided to refund my purchase. PayPal are taking 7-9 days to put the money back into my account, but it takes them about 3 seconds to TAKE it from there? I know it's partly related to my bank, but still it has PISSED me off! Now I have to wait 1week+ untill i can re-order my monitor.

The money will get to you but it'll take a while, that's the only problem moving cash from paypal. I had money referred to as "Completed" in transfer, just doing nothing for about 3 days.

Re: Good eyes Mr Obvious.

You are absolutely right, he did not say anything about eBay. Now we all know that you know how to read!!

yeah... im not even going to bother wasting time on you troll. :rolleyes:
haha :D

ok guys i have a question. i have $60 on my paypal balance and $30 on my credit card attached onto the paypal account. the order i am about to make on newegg is $87 total. paypal says if my paypal balance does not have enough money it will use the credit card.

Does that mean it will take my paypal balance and then the rest it will use my credit card? or does that mean it will just automatically default to credit card and charge the whole order to my credit card?

I used PayPal once with a private online transaction a few weeks ago. I removed all my personal information the day after everything was completed. Haven't used it since. Not sure whether or not it's thanks to all the scams out there, but PayPal seems very shoddy nowadays.

Does that mean it will take my paypal balance and then the rest it will use my credit card? or does that mean it will just automatically default to credit card and charge the whole order to my credit card?

for me, it uses all the balance Paypal has, then takes the rest from the credit card.
Like in your example, it would use the $60, then take $27 from your card.
Maybe there was an option that lets you choose? I dont quite remember, didnt use paypal for like almost a year.

Back
Top Bottom