paypal question

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
anyone know how to transfer Paypal funds to a Credit Card Account?
i bought an item on Newegg with Credit Card VIA Paypal, and i had it refunded and they said it was going to be returned to Paypal.
i dont want to add my bank into my paypal, so i was wondering if theres any way to transfer it.
thanks

I really don't think you can. You can transfer it to a bank account or you can request a withdrawal by check in which they will send you a check for the amount in your PP account.

You can't withdraw to your credit card from PayPal, unfortunately.

To be honest, in the three years that I've been actively using PayPal, I've never noticed an option to have a cheque of your balance sent to you in the mail. Maybe that's a US-only feature or something. The only options I see are withdraw to a bank account and use it online in the "many stores that accept PayPal".

Huh. . .
When I mouse over "Withdraw" on the top tool bar in PayPal, I have the options of "Transfer to bank account" - "Request a check" - "Use Debit card".

Maybe it is a US only option.

It will be refunded to your credit card without you having to do anything. Paypal just process the transaction on behalf of the merchant, like google checkout, 2checkout etc

you could always keep the funds there until you buy something with paypal.

i was about to do that, but i have $60 left over, and i kind of need that to be in my pocket to get some computer parts from microcenter (the ones that are cheaper than newegg.)

It will be refunded to your credit card without you having to do anything. Paypal just process the transaction on behalf of the merchant, like google checkout, 2checkout etc

really?

Looks like David is correct:

Question: How is a refund credited?

Answer : A When a payment is refunded using the Issue Refund link, PayPal credits the refund based on the source of the original payment.

* For payments sent using a credit card, PayPal credits the credit card.
* For payments funded with another funding source, PayPal credits the refund to your PayPal balance.
* For payments funded by a credit card and another source, PayPal credits the credit card portion to the credit card and the remainder to your PayPal balance.
* For payments sent using Redemption Codes/Gift Certificates, the points are returned to your Redemption Code/Gift Certificate balance.

Refunds made using the Send Money tab will post to your PayPal account balance, regardless of the original payment source. PayPal fees associated with the payment are not credited to either the sender or the receiver because Send Money constitutes a payment, not a refund.

Note:
* Due to credit card policies, refunds to credit cards can take up to 30 days to appear on your statement.

hmm, thats pretty cool. but i wonder how long will it take to appear in the bank.
Since it takes 2-3 days to appear on paypal, then it will take longer to appear in the bank right?
will paypal show that it sent the money to my parents credit card? or will it just go to the card without showing in paypal?

Back
Top Bottom