patonb

Golden Master
Who cares about the family drama, but it seems Jrs back at custom designs:
Paul Jr. Designs « Shooters Images's Blog

New Web theme:
1ds39285.jpg

Geico
1d4_1164.jpg

Never been a fan of Jrs Mach truck handle bars, but the new web bike is absolutly gorgous

While i love watching the show and have since it first came on, i have always been a fan of Jr's designs. I dont like how OCC took the design aspect out of the hands of the builders and put it on Poole. While he maybe great at it, he isnt a bike builder. He is a designer. He just mocks things up and has no real idea if they can be done or not.

I must say that the bikes look great. The website doesnt have too many shots of the bikes done cause it is trying not to get to far ahead of the TV Series. It is nice to see that he has been able to get the business going. So glad that Vinnie is back. Just need to get Cody back now as well.

Codys runnng VForce while Vinnies at Jrs Shop. Supposively Vforce is like 10mins from Jrs Shop.

But yha even though theres now 3 "Web" bikes this one is Pretty sweet. I guess the web bike was Vin and Jrs first bike together, so its a good start for the company.

Your right theres not much on the bikes anywhere,

Yeah i seen VForce stuff on Vinnie and have read about that shop. I still would like to see Cody join up with Jr and really make a name for himself. I always thought he was a good kid. I dont know if this is a permanent thing that Vinnie is leaving VForce or if he is just helping Jr get on his feet or what. Kinda no real information about any of that out there. But i have looked at the VForce bikes and they look nice as well.

It was kinda "meh" to see yet another web based theme. Until i heard about some of the details being done with the rims and other aspects. That made it feel different than just another web bike to me.

I remember the Black Widow and will be nice to watch this Anti-Venom progress as well. That Geico bike looks great. I must say to me it looks better than the Domani or the ESAB bike done by OCC. they kinda just take the same styles with each bike and just use that company's parts and logos to tie it together. The Domani bike was starting off to be cool, but that paint job is just down right ugly. I dont know why they would choose that hot pink. It just doesnt look good at all to me.

I love those bumpers on the Geico bike. I love how they made it come off the opposite that it is mounted. To me that is something i have not seen before and it gives the bike a whole now look and feel to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom