Patch day! (WoW 3.3.5)

Yeah the real id is neat but having to give your login email to anyone you want to have as a Real ID friend is kinda lame. Ruby Sanctum looks like a cool final raid encounter for WotLK.

As far as down time at least your server wasn't one of the group that had 24 hour maintenance. But the nice thing about having that out of the way is its the upgrade for Cataclysm and it mean its over for us and the rest of the servers will be getting that 24 hour main. In waves.

Ruby Sanctum is fun. Ive already downed it on 10 man, still need to try 25 man. The first three mini bosses are pretty easy, the last boss is a bit tricky and requires people to pay attention or it fails every time.

Yeah the real id is neat but having to give your login email to anyone you want to have as a Real ID friend is kinda lame. Ruby Sanctum looks like a cool final raid encounter for WotLK.

As far as down time at least your server wasn't one of the group that had 24 hour maintenance. But the nice thing about having that out of the way is its the upgrade for Cataclysm and it mean its over for us and the rest of the servers will be getting that 24 hour main. In waves.

actually, i do play on a server that had the maintenance, and it sucked :p

login servers are back up now, but realms are still offline. (can log in but no realms are available)

also, the notes in the patch say that it wont be available straight away in north america. For once, europeans get an advantage for something :p

ive seen you talk about wow before metaloverlord xD what class/race you play? heres me http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&cn=Sálazaar. is one of many characters i have but i like him best, excited about ruby because im bored of icc now. xD

actually, i do play on a server that had the maintenance, and it sucked :p

login servers are back up now, but realms are still offline. (can log in but no realms are available)

also, the notes in the patch say that it wont be available straight away in north america. For once, europeans get an advantage for something :p

ive seen you talk about wow before metaloverlord xD what class/race you play? heres me http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&cn=Sálazaar

What are you talking about? lol see my post above. Its already been available for a day now here in Canada and the US :p :p like I said ive already downed RS 10 man....Remember obsidian sanctum or OS ? its exactly like that....three mini bosses and a big dragon boss in the center at the end.

Its pretty cool in there tho

oh okay i misread the patch notes :p

it was released in the US first, but was a delay or some description (i heard) after it was patched, before it was playable. But as soon as the patch goes live here, its playable? something like that xD

its hard to check up on anything officially right now, becaue Blizzard's official site is down for maintenance aswell.

oh okay i misread the patch notes :p

it was released in the US first, but was a delay or some description (i heard) after it was patched, before it was playable. But as soon as the patch goes live here, its playable? something like that xD

its hard to check up on anything officially right now, becaue Blizzard's official site is down for maintenance aswell.

What it was, was that US and Canada were patched for RS / Real ID over a Week ago...we've been using Real ID for over a week now and its awesome

As far as RS, even tho we were patched for it, it was left turned off closer to the time of Europe getting the patch...they wanted to basically turn RS on at the same time for everyone....seems like we got it 1 day in advance.

well you definatley got it in advance, we;ve had another 'extended' maintenance since 00:01 paris time this morning :(

was supposed to be regular maintenance, from 00:01 paris time, to 12:00. at about 11:30 (paris) they changed it, and was extended to 14:00. then shortly after extended to 16:00, and im currently waiting on this new time they;ve just given of 18:00. We're one hour behind them in the UK, so at 17:00pm UK time they should (should) go back online. But since the time has been extended several times already, im not ready to believe it yet xD

update: one battlegroup is back online, other will hopefully follow

er okay, realms been up for over an hour now but i still cant log in. I type in password and all i get is 'Connected' for about 45 seconds then i get 'you have been disconnected from the server'. Occasionally the realm list pops up and my realm is active, and already has a 'high' volume of players on it. im running' Blizzard repair v3.0.1' now and its taking forever. If this doesnt fix it, ideas?
VERY ANNOYED EDIT: confirmed it was the login servers again...they need to fix those damn login servers.

Back
Top Bottom