Partioning and accessing information

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeRuler99

purveyor of fine cheeses
Hi, how ya doing?

My aunt rang me the other day and asked me if I knew anything about partioning. I think her computer drive has been partioned in the past and she says she is having difficulty getting to some History information (I guess; recently opened documents, IE & computer history, past owners stuff, etc) and asked me if I knew what to do.

I said I would look into it. Any ideas?

Partitioning has nothing at all to do with recently opened files MRUs deleated by Adaware would destroy your recent files though.

No not at all unless the entire drive is corrupted which is not your case. If all it is is the recently opened file history don't worry at all it's not that important. It was probably removed by adaware. If any of this was cleared it cannot be brought back and most people want to deleat what she wishes to restore if you know what I mean. I wouldn't worry at all what was lost was unimportant.

Hmmm, I guess it is difficult to analyse the problem without actually being there - you see I don't even live in the same country! :D Oh well, I guess I will have to email her and ask for more info. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom