Paris

I'd still say that the Bible and the Koran are work of fiction. Would a true mighty being advocate violence against people? Just like we have different races we have different religions.

We all originated from a man and a woman, if that's true but which came first, a chicken or an egg?

I'm a gnostic atheist, I don't believe there ever was a god or ever will be, and I'm 100% sure of that myself - but I don't generally like to talk about it :angel:

Would a true mighty being advocate violence against people?

I think violence has to be there somewhere between the lines in this life. I think religions come to regulate and control this violence to be used in the right time, the right place and the right way so that it does not go crazy. It is unfortunate that cherry picking extremists do is an issue.

An example for that is defending one's self, their family and the innocent from rape, murder and exile. To do that, violence could be needed. I'm not gonna look at a muscular guy holding a knife coming towards me to rape me in a corner with no way to run and do nothing. I don't wanna get raped :hide: Here's where teachings of violence come. It could be important to be violent only as much as needed to get rid of this disastrophe. Violently disarming the offender and neutralizing him to get the authorities to take care of the rest is good enough.

Last edited:
Well in the USA, every time there is another shooting at a school or campus makes more and more people want to buy guns so they can protect themselves and their family's.

The sad truth is that there is going to be more violence and even more rioting because of it. I'm not trying to be negative here, just saying that this world is becoming more violent and hatred is starting to spread again... :(

There's no doubt that there's no end to it. The more people on this planet the more BS there's gonna be.

Back
Top Bottom