Paranormal Activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this movie a few days ago; I thought it was decent. Wasn't scary, but I thought it was all right.

it almost seemed like a documentary of some sort. too much time talking, the parts that were supposed to be scary werent at all, they seemed slightly creepy, at most. and i agree with anyone who said that the ending was crap. thers no explanation and it doesnt seem like a cliff hanger for a second movie.

Saw the preview for this. Another documentry / home video type movie like Blair Witch, Cloverfield and Quarantine.

[Rec] (the original/Spanish version) was good. Haven't seen Quarantine, and don't really want to since I've already seen the original [Rec]. I wanna see [Rec] 2, though.

I do realise that quarantine was the US remake for [REC], however i just find that the idea of "Here's the last video recording of (BLAH)" not very interesting.
I know that I might be watching the Saw series which can be a little confusing, however at least with Saw, if you did not get the references the first time around, a rewatch will explain every thing. As for these types of films, you finish off with lots of questions thinking "WTF just happened". Meanwhile the movie director is saying "Well, that you just have to figure out for yourself"
If i wanted to figure some thing out for myself, i will be the guy writting the script and not the person paying $14 to watch the movie in the cinema.

The other thing is this..... after trying not to throw up in Cloverfield, I told myself that I will only see these types of films on my own TV.

I agree, that movie was one of the worst I've seen in an long time

I did not mind that movie on the TV as I was watching it last week on FoxTel. But I do remember the security guard in the cinema parking lot knocking on my car window telling me to move on. I needed to sleep that movie off in my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom