Palm readers

sammytheman

In Runtime
Hey guys I notice that here in Toronto, Canada when I drive around, I see lots of homes with signs like "$5 palms/tarrot reading". My questions is has anyone ever ever experienced a reading or what not?

lol i to am in toronto, honest i dont believe in it, my stepdad tryed it one, told his past, said he was a man that got his hands chopped off, before that hes always been afraid of knives for a reason.. so maybe it is true? llol

Hey guys I notice that here in Toronto, Canada when I drive around, I see lots of homes with signs like "$5 palms/tarrot reading". My questions is has anyone ever ever experienced a reading or what not?

id do it if it was free, but i'd instantly call BS on what they say and say what ever i had to, to prove them wrong, haha.

+1

And for psychics, why do they have to ask your name and credit card number if they're psychic?

I call BS on them..
If they are "psychics" why don't they have more of them always winning the lottery?:confused: :D

If I paid five bucks for it and they were totally off. I would demand my money back.

Back
Top Bottom