"PAGED_FAULT_IN_NON-PAGED_AREA" Blue screen

the Registry is way too advanced even for advanced users to simply edit corrupted files. If It is in a boot loop it is likely a registry hive, which if I remember correctly is like a cluster of the registry so to speak. You could might be able to use a livecd such as ubuntu and I think you can access the files to transfer them to another hardrive or something. I am not sure if linux can access the windows file structure properly or not. your user files may be encrypted.

the Registry is way too advanced even for advanced users to simply edit corrupted files. If It is in a boot loop it is likely a registry hive, which if I remember correctly is like a cluster of the registry so to speak. You could might be able to use a livecd such as ubuntu and I think you can access the files to transfer them to another hardrive or something. I am not sure if linux can access the windows file structure properly or not. your user files may be encrypted.

Okay so I will load a linux live cd try to back up what I can and then reimage the laptop. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom