Packing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're afraid of being shot, just stop being such a poon and get shot already, you'll feel better

Guns are tools generally designed for firing bullets in a controlled manner. They have traditionally been used for two purposes: firing bullets at people, and threatening to fire bullets at people. Thus, a gun is considered a weapon, though technically, the bullet is the weapon, unless the gun itself is used as a club, or as a spear if it has a bayonet attached. There are many types of guns. Some guns fire small bullets. Some guns fire big bullets. Some guns fire very big bullets; these are generally called cannons. Science fiction, such as Star Trek, has postulated many different types of energy weapons. These are guns that fire beams, waves, or packets of energy.
Gun - Conservapedia

These are guns that fire...packets of energy.

2005_09%20scrubbing%20bubble.jpg

I'm actually more concerned about being shot (by someone else) while I'm drawing on them. Revolvers have an annoying tendency to get snagged on clothes, pant pockets, etc... since they have exposed hammers. And having a snag while drawing for my life could be rather unpleasant.

No offense to the original post, nor poster...but I think that you are answering your own question about concealed weapons with this post. Sure there are "bad" people that do "bad things" in this world as someone so eloquently posted in this thread somewhere. But, you are basically saying right from the beginning that you are worried about being shot while ALSO drawing on them as well???

Look, I know that there are bad elements in the world. I live in Baltimore currently. Each year the city strives to be #1 in crime, yet I manage to survive? How can this be possible? It's possible because you avoid situations that "may" lead to a draw of opposite concealed weapons. The next time I get into a gun fight on the Disc Golf course, I'll let you know, but I'm pretty sure that one could be safe if:

A) Avoid situations that don't seem safe
B) Treat other people/strangers with respect
C) Don't add to the problem by carrying a weapon

This post is just another reason why Canada holds a GREATER % with their population that own guns (per capita) yet their gun-related deaths are significantly lower than ours....EVERY YEAR.

You may enjoy guns, shooting them, etc....Guess what? That's perfectly fine! ...but that doesn't mean that you should carry one around at all times. I love networking, so, should I get get a Concealed Router License to hold a Cisco 900 series around down my pants.....that's just asinine. There's a time and place for everything.

If you are worried about getting shot where you live, then perhaps you should move......otherwise just save your crotch pistol for the freaking range, where they belong.

Although a potentially controversial topic, everything stayed on track.

That was until someone decided to be childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom