Packard Bell Ipower,Won't display anything!!!! :( help needed pls

ipower010892

Beta member
Hello, guys aim new to this forum so please be gentle with me LOL. I have a Packard bell i power desktop PC aim having some problems with it as it won't display anything it powers up and stays on put will not display i have checked the Leeds from the monitor etc still no luck aim really getting frustrated with it i just don't have a clue personally i though i mite be the graphics card, there's no point buying a new graphics card if i am not sure it that is the real problem so that is why i turn to this forum for help, so can you nice people that actually know what there doing with computers, give me a hand in trying to over come this problem i would really be great full.... Some off the parts on this PC are custom....Etc i have a 500gb hard drive creative sound blaster Audigy2 zs sound card 3gig Ram not sure about the processor and i think the graphics card is a Nvidia 7500... Before this my computer was working fine just needed some driver updates that's it but one day it does did this and stopped working since :(

Here are some pictures off my computer!!!

looking forward to reading ur replys thank you

Anyone can u help me hahahahaha

anyone

Back
Top Bottom