Package from china

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben_ben

In Runtime
I ordered a package from china and i am wondering if the stuff goes through customs in china as well as Canada?

a bunch of clothes and such but would i have to pay tariffs on this package if it is still in china customs? because apparently i have to pay 156 euros still or is this just a scam?

14 shirts and a pair of jeans so a foot and a half by a foot and a half about i have ordered many before this is the first time this has happened

Ok you might have to pay some form of import tax then. 14 shirts might be classed as more than personal use you will have to check that out.

Can you let me know how it turns out? I have family in canada who are asking me to send them some stuff it would be handy to know.

i found out you shouldn't have to pay the tariff when it is still in their country but when the package gets in your country you may have to pay taxes on it.

i found out you shouldn't have to pay the tariff when it is still in their country but when the package gets in your country you may have to pay taxes on it.

I get stuff of Ebay from Hong Kong and I never got taxed because it was always labeled as "gifts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom