Own This - Pwn Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthraX

Daemon Poster
Alright, I was configuring a Dell XPS on their site just a minute ago because I got pretty darn bored and stumbled across something funny. Check this out:

dellpwn1ch.jpg

It's sort of like if your parents started acting like your generation... it just doesn't seem right.

bradybnmci said:
It's funny that they think the ATI is better than the 7900... Proof that DELL sucks.

umm IT IS!! lol, the X1900XTX is the best card currently out oh apart from the 7950 dual card thingy. Anyway those 7900 cards on the dell are 7900GS's (apart from bottom one) so they are not even close to as good as the X1900XTX or the 7900GT.
The x1900xtx still is better than the 7900GTX

ATI technologies/Drivers + Windows = Me having to fix it every time they update windows... Not sure why, but they are my best customers.

So even if you start matching up hardware specs, the headache is not worth it for me and Nvidia lovers. Doesn't even matter what ATI comes out with. Just an opionion, not a personal attack.

I love my 1900XTX - Have had ZERO issues with it... And it overclocks like a dream... with virtually little increase in temps...

724/1820 is where I have it now... 52C IDLE - About 65-70C Gaming..

bradybnmci said:
ATI technologies/Drivers + Windows = Me having to fix it every time they update windows... Not sure why, but they are my best customers.

So even if you start matching up hardware specs, the headache is not worth it for me and Nvidia lovers. Doesn't even matter what ATI comes out with. Just an opionion, not a personal attack.

Just a fan boy of Nvidia, nothing more, nothing less.

[Flame SNIPPED] guys and your 7900's or 1900's, I'm stuck with my AGP 6800GS for like 4 years.

Anyhow...

Dells pricing seems utterly retarded, add 750 for a 790gtx? Scamorama since the base video card they are probably charging you 300 bucks for, so basicly your getting a $474.99 card (Newegg EVGA 7900gtx) for $1050. What a rip off, why the **** would you buy from them? They've managed to put this huge illusion together that their computers are better than any others, and retards keep believing this. Dell uses [Profanity SNIPPED] parts whenever they can, overcharge you, and from what I hear their service is just a bunch of tards reading a manual.

Edit- Read the thing about Dual GTX's, still pricing seems a bit whack.

Dual 7900GTX = ~$950
Dell Dual 7900GTX = ~$1000 - $1050

They are making at least $50 profit from people who buy Dual 7900GTX. They probably also get them a lot cheaper than we can. So I think it's safe to say aound $100-$150 profit from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom