Overclock xpress 1150, Mouse emulator

bullzi

Fully Optimized
well i tried the program that i use for my desktop to try to overclock my ATI xpress 1150 GPU and it wouldnt recognize the GPU, i use atitool for the desktop, is there a program that will allow me to overclock the xpress 1150??

also i have a usb adapter that allows me to use an xbox controller on pc, but my problem is i can get every button mapped but the look axis, is there a mouse emulator out there, i know they exist but i cant find one...

ok ill try, but when i download the ati drivers *this is the weird part* for the xpress 1150 the install program says that it cannot find a driver compatible with the hardware im using, and that it cannot find the xpress 1150, although i know the computer recognizes it because with the standard dell drivers i can get onto the catalyst control center, but i know these are not the newest drivers available for the card...

ok i downloaded the newest ati driver, and then when i go onto atitool i can get into the 3d view but i cant change any core or memory clock settings, is there another program that would do this??

yea that doesnt work, as soon as i open it my computer goes to the dreaded blue screen, so that wont work... any more that you know of? by the way thanks for looking

Back
Top Bottom