over the air HD channels?

Well, like c0rr0sive said, you can get an omnidirectional anntena, or multiple directional antenntas and a good combiner. If all the stations are in one direction, then I would get 1 or multiple directional antennas rather than an omnidirectional.

Try to stay away from omnidirectional antennas, they are rather poor IMO... Directional will get the best reception, but have to be aimed towards the towers... If you want to go real simple you could get a good quality directional with a mast, and rotator motor that you can program, so when you flip channels, the antenna can auto-rotate to the tower for that channel... I thought about going that route once, it gets expensive for quality parts.

dont some antennas have multiple units that can be aimed at different angles?

i thought i saw one like that

That map says all of my local channels are strong signal. Not with my regular antenna. The digital age of TV is the reason I went to all internet based TV. Win/win anyways because no antenna, no digital stuttering or corruption, no commercials.

Maybe you have a electro magnetic field over your house lol! Idk I was able to get three with nothing plugged in and then depending on what I wanted to watch, I moved it around the house.. But before long I just hooked up the PC to the TV... It wasn't the signal... why watch the crappy programming when I can do it myself

When living out in the boonies it was the signal, living here it's still the signal because there are a lot of trees and apartments around. Not that it matters, as I haven't had a TV in years.

i like basic channels because it makes you feel like you have something to watch but when you do it sucks so i find some more productive things to do.
i just dont want to pay for it from comcast because the stupid fn box they have now and its not even real HD.

wtf i just went and bought a 40 dollar antenna from walmart RCA ant700r that is 30 mile range and im getting 30 channels instead of 25 like comcast...

damn shame for comcast to rip people off like that giving us ****ty service and charging 16 bucks a month only becasue people were getting like 3-4 free channels.

i guess it was too much for comcast greed so they made a decoder box

wtf i just went and bought a 40 dollar antenna from walmart RCA ant700r that is 30 mile range and im getting 30 channels instead of 25 like comcast...

damn shame for comcast to rip people off like that giving us ****ty service and charging 16 bucks a month only becasue people were getting like 3-4 free channels.

i guess it was too much for comcast greed so they made a decoder box

You're forgetting that it's Comcast. One of the ****tiest cable companies ever.

Back
Top Bottom