Outsourcing services

aranix700

Solid State Member
Does anyone know a company that provides IT support and outsourcing services which include Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and IT maintenance and support solutions ?.

Really depends on location. If you are in a bigger city i would go with a local vendor for outsourcing. We use a variety of local and national resources for our outsourcing needs.

AOS and EagleSoftware are two of the bigger ones that we use for our outsourcing needs. Every company will have their strong and weak points. I would suggest sitting down and meeting with them before signing any support agreements. I would also suggest actually going over some items you would like help with, i've found that with vendors they will kill your first born if you ask them to just to get your business. To avoid having that issues i've found it's best to get their SE in a room with you and go over your setup to see how comfortable they are with what you are asking for.

The sales people are there to just sell the company, so you need to really know if they are proficient at what you need.

Back
Top Bottom