Outlook Express

RDOTSCOTT

Beta member
WHEN i ATTEMPT TO OPEN ATTACHMENT IN OUTLOOK I RECEIVE AN EROR MESSAGE STATING OE REMOVED ACESS TO THE FOLLOWING UNSAFE ATTACHMENTS IN YOU E MAIL. HOW CAN I FIX THIS SO I CAN REVIEW ATTACHMENTS SENT TO ME?

Yeah, sounds like that - do you have any Virus Protectors? I personally hate the things; icky icky icky things take up far too much resources and just piss everything about. Same with Firewalls. Let them hack me - they'll be unpleasantly bored to death.

daveg48

Solid State Member
I had the same problem. If you have not figured it out yet here is the answer. Go into tools>Options>Secuity tab. Uncheck the box that says Do not allow attachments to be saved............. That will fix it. You may also want to check Internet Zone.

daveg48 said:
I had the same problem. If you have not figured it out yet here is the answer. Go into tools>Options>Secuity tab. Uncheck the box that says Do not allow attachments to be saved............. That will fix it. You may also want to check Internet Zone.

Ah! That was a much better idea. I hope it works! Please Post back and tell us whether it did - its always annoying when people don't post back and tell us whether it did or not!

David Lindon

Golden Master
daveg48 said:
Yep, that is whay I do.