Other hobbies besides PC's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy mountain biking, video games, cars, camping, golf occasionally, astronomy, movies, and probably a few other things that I can't quite think of right now.

drinking beer, vacationing, driving while drunk and sleeping around. BAM!!! I win lol

toxicity_27, you have too much energy, drink a beer and watch some TV lol

drinking beer, vacationing, driving while drunk and sleeping around. BAM!!! I win lol

toxicity_27, you have too much energy, drink a beer and watch some TV lol

I do enjoy beer from time to time. This past Saturday, I went to Hay Days, which is a big four wheeler, snowmobile, dirtbike kind of fair thing in my state. Drank two beers there, and then we bought a case about an hour away from home, between four guys we had that gone before we got home, then we bought another case, drank the first 12 before we got to the bar, and finished the next 12 between bars. I think I can say I drink beer.

I suppose I'm more an average gamer then having any specific hobby of building PC's and such like.

However outside of computer related entertainment it's keeping exotic pets and photography(mostly macro work).

Car audio and driving way to fast. Teaching my 3 girls routing, tech, video games, and animation. When I am deployed to Afghanistan my hobbies include .... gym, eat, sleep, work, stand guard duty, gym, gym and more gym. I got the last roll of WoW fat off my stomach now and am currently working on Everquest leg flab. I equate everything I do over here to video games to make it bearable

rock climbing, gym, play guitar but not as much as I would like and rugby. Other than working, rugby takes up most of my time. Oh, and trying to find a real job so I can quit this part time POS!

My family owns a cabin in the mountains. Hunting up there is fun :thumbsup: Hiking's fun too. We also own a few dirt bikes and take 'em out riding in the desert :thumbsup: (they made riding up around my cabin illegal :( )
Woo, someone else here that likes motorized dirt scooters :p. What kind of bike do you have?

Modding games, MX, bmx, snowmobiles, hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom