Other hobbies besides PC's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro2a

In Runtime
A lot of us techie guys have other hobbies that we engage in outside of PC techie stuff. What other things do you enjoy doing or are good at?

Persoanlly I have a hobby of collecting and shooting old and modern military guns. I'm very proficient in the use, shooting and handling of firearms. I also enjoy hunting and fishing. You get bonus points if you can guess what my user name means :wink:

I spend most of my free time on or with computers. I do, however, enjoy cooking and am quite good at it. I am mostly a "home cooking" kind of cook, but I do branch out here and there. If I ever get a video camera I may start making YouTube vids on my cooking.

yugioh camera's and women :D. recently ive been walking into retail stores like best buy and futureshop helping people buy stuff but thats in the hopes that staff might notice so i can get a job

Pen'n'Paper Role Play Games. (Shadow Run 3rd Edition tomorrow night)
Cos Playing (preferably a non anime characters)
Comic Books
Wood work

I used to play cricket a lot when I was younger but kinda dropped that off. If cousins or friends are playing, I'll jump in for a game or 2, same goes for other sports lol. I normally walk about or "roam" with friends around the area where I live, started out as totally boredom but end up as a hobby you can say. Other than that, may be play games (Combat Arms of recently). That's pretty much it, I'm not really good with cars and stuff :(, gotta learn some more I guess or any neat skills like above post such as cooking and wood work.

Edit: Seeing your on a computer forum, guessing your name would do something with a motherboard? (Micro Star K7T Pro-2A (MS-6330))

Edit 2: It's about guns? :stare: Pro Second Amendment

Edit 3: Ooo as Mike mentioned photography and his doggie, I like editing pics with Photoshop :D and playing with my doggie as well :p.

Cooking, at home, church, or the time to time volunteer state needed cooks during the holidays.
Yard work, Photoagraphy and making sure my cockerspaniel enjoys his torment of aggrevation.

Playing guitar, amatuer audio engineer (metal genre), baseball (red sox), collecting older star wars stuff, reading, and History channel

I've been a boy scout since I was 10 (aging out in about a week) so I like doing things like hiking, canoeing, and fishing.

probably drawing. it's just something that i've been doing since like, pre-k. and i don't wanna toot my own horn here (because i know i suck now, lol), but when i was younger i was told that i could draw pretty decently. i could draw a pretty sweet lookin circle while everyone else's looked like meatballs or something :p.

lately i've been having a harder time trying to come up with things to draw. i'm not one of those people that can go to a park or seashore and just draw what they see, that seems boring to me, i like to visualize something like a starting point and just wing it, see where it goes and how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom