Other devices

Nz1#rvma

Beta member
I had to erase my hard drive due to a bunch of viruses. I installed Windows XP Professional 64x SP2. Under the device manage tab I have (2) device missing with yellow question marks and a black exclamation point in a yellow circle. The devices that are missing are Audio device on high definition audio bus and Other PCI Bridge Device. Does anyone know where I can download those devices??? HELP PLEASE...

Go to the motherboard manufacturer's website and get them. If it's a pre-built system such as a Dell, go there.

well that might not work because it a HP Compaq Presario that original came with Windows Vista. Since I could find my Vista Cd I loaded Windows XP Professional 64x on the machine. The computer is AMD Althlon(tm) 64X Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.21 GHz, 896 MD of RAM...

Other devices -
missing Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus, and Other PCI Bridge Device

Looking up my computer on the HP website is not going to help because now I have Windows XP as my operating system, the computer was originally brought with Windows Vista on it..

Well then, all I can suggest is to find a similarly equipped computer that uses XP and try it's drivers. But then, you installed XP 64-bit. Good luck.

Looking up my computer on the HP website is not going to help because now I have Windows XP as my operating system, the computer was originally brought with Windows Vista on it..

it will help. at least you can get the audio manufacturers name,probably realtek,go to their site and download drivers for xp.

Back
Top Bottom