Origin Humble bundle... Error?!

So I pay over the lowest bid and I get all those games?

Like already said, you pay whatever you want for the base set of games. If you pay over the average (whatever the average may be when you're purchasing the bundle), then you get the "bonus" games (BF3 and Sims 3 in this case) as well.

hmmmm I'mma check it out when I get home
Just to mention, this is for PC (I don't know what kind of PC you have so I am just mentioning) and can't be used for consoles or redeemed for console versions.

comes off douchy but don't want you to get something you may not be able to use ^_^

The point of the Humble Bundle is to reward you with free games for donating to a good cause like Child's Play.

I typically donate $15-20 each big bundle. YOU'RE HELPING KIDS not helping yourself to cheap games. Its just a reward for being kind.

Good point Rider. Its all about the kids. To demonstrate this Rider is going to donate the money and give the games to me. That'll show em your heart is in the right place Rider. You don't need those stinkin' games to show how compassionate you are.

Good point Rider. Its all about the kids. To demonstrate this Rider is going to donate the money and give the games to me. That'll show em your heart is in the right place Rider. You don't need those stinkin' games to show how compassionate you are.

I kind of do this when I get a bundle and I have the game already. There's a cool subreddit called PlayItForward and you donate games to people. Play it Forward: Receive a game, play it, then give it to someone else.

He actually can't stand kids. He just says stuff like that so people think he really has a soul.

Actually, I do a lot of charitable work for Child's Play throughout the year. I donate by getting Humble Bundles, I help run big marathons like the Mario Bros and Minecraft ones, when I have gone to PAX I was able to help work a couple Child's Play functions. I also donate some of my games when I am done with them to my local St Jude hospital who is partnered with Child's Play because I figure that's better than getting $2-4 from Gamestop/Amazon for it.

The point of the Humble Bundle is to reward you with free games for donating to a good cause like Child's Play.

I typically donate $15-20 each big bundle. YOU'RE HELPING KIDS not helping yourself to cheap games. Its just a reward for being kind.

He actually can't stand kids. He just says stuff like that so people think he really has a soul.
Whether that's true or not, thank you for mentioning that. I already have all these games and purchased it myself and gave the games away to a friend who recently built a PC. I donate to Child's Play all the time as I think they are a great cause.

Back
Top Bottom