Organization Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartech

In Runtime
Hi! I started to use this forum few months ago, and I found it very interesting and usefull. I've spent the most of time on this forum in Hardware section, my favorite one.

But I think that that it is a little problem with it. This forum is easy to find and it has a lot of members. So I've noticed, that new topics, in the hardwae section especialy are rising very fast. And it is difficult to read or reply on all of them. The result is that sometimes people stays without enought help, without enought discussion on their problem in topic.

So I thought that it may be very usefull to create SUB FORUMS in HARDWARE forum. To create sub forums like: video cards, CPUs, sound cards, memory, etc.

I hope it will be a good idea, thank you for reading this.
-AndreiD

Hi smartech, and thanks for the suggestion. I will pass it along to the site Administrators.

The main problem with adding more sub-sections is that we are having enough trouble keeping topics in the correct forums. People just post at the first forum they come to instead of taking the extra 20 seconds to try and find the correct forum or even search the forum for the answer, that might have already been posted.

yea.. it sounds kinda like a good idea.. but there are already tons of differ categories and boards and sub-sections to all these... it would be hard for them to keep up with it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom