Ordering build today! Final check...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they use the term 'SLACR' stepping, which I guess is technically incorrect, but yes, its the same thing

nice one, be sure to take pictures of the parts before installed and then once its been put together ;)

nice one, be sure to take pictures of the parts before installed and then once its been put together ;)

Yeah, how come? Just for prosperity? Anyway, It'll look rubbish by comparsion with your guys builds, just wires everywhere.

Because we are geeks, we like to see, no other reason. :D

It may inspire me to get the plastic friend out and go on a spree aswell

Alrighty! The parts all arrived. Everythings there, and it all looks good at first glance, right parts, G0 stepping (they didn't try the cheeky 'fob me off' technique i was worried about), no immediate concerns about the OEM stuff! No game(s) with the eVGA (not that I care), I just remember freeby bundles being the norm back in the day. But thats all the time I had (car parked in permit zone), so just a peek then back to work! oh well.

If I get the chance to have a start later, I'll post back, but it looks at the moment like those parts will be sitting happily in wrapping for at least until monday. How will I manage?:confused:

EDIT: Antec 900 = madjassive

Awesome, i want to see, im like a kid on xmas day or something! hahaha

And yes the Antec 900 is great, im not sure what you mean by madjassive? i take it you mean big though

Oh and for whenever you start to install things, before you do any installing remove the centre section out, its meant to be for an extra fan to cool hard drives but if your not using it take this out, it will give you more room for the graphics card, although it should fit ok even if you dont remove it.

The antec 900 is awesome. I love mine.

Have you got a 120mm fan for the TR 120 extreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom