Ordered My Sapphire ATI RADEON X800 XT Platinum Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
Today, around 11:30am at work everyones checks came in. So i take the company van to my bank. I go and cash my check, then i deposit 280$ to my account. I ask the teller if i can check my balance. I have almost 1000$ in there. Im like hell yeah my tax returns finally came!!! In a instant my howl day turned over, it was great. And i got around 60 pills the last day. So im living large lol.

This money has nothing to do with the 1000$ a family member is going to borrow me, since i have big money issues. Most of that money is going to finish my computer. So all day i been thinking about what im getting for my rig. I decided a video card. Then for a little while i was just brain storming, all the video cards.

So i went to Newegg and was looking at their Sapphire X800 XT's. Personally i really like the Sapphire's, even more the Sapphire X800 XT's. Then i went to good old ZipZoom, and checket out their Sapphire X800 XT's. Now listin to this. Newegg is selling a Sapphire X800 XT Platinum Edition for 599$. But

ZipZoom is selling it for 489$!!! ZipZoom's X800 XT is 459, the Platinum is 489 and 499! A major price differience!

Here is the NewEgg.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-102-398&depa=1

Here is all the ZipZoom's Sapphire X800 XT's. Just look at the price of the Platinums and the normal XT's.
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductList.jsp?ThirdCategoryCode=012209&SortBy=B&Brand=SAPPHIRETECH

So i ended up buying the Sapphire X800 XT Platinum Edition from ZipZoom!! Man, im so happy. I also go this Sony COM-R/RW.
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=172425

Im thinking something is wrong. But they charged me that price. If they send me a X800 XT, im going to b!tch. They should learn how to freaking manage their site. I know thats the worse that can happen. They cant charge me more, because thats the labeled price. Theirs a differience of what they put on the advertising page and the real price. Once you get charged, it charges you the direct price from the site listing. So im really thinking its going to work out.

Yeah me too, just the price was so much better. Yeah i know the 6800 Ultra is very good. But so is the Platinum.

The X800XT Platinum gets twice the framerate of the X800 Pro in some games just for having 4 more pipes enabled.

That ATI silencer looks good. I'll be OC it alright. That cards specs are already very twecket out. I wont get very far, since its very close to its architecture limits. Not that, thats a bad thing. My goal is to get the ClockCore at 550mhz stable, and the Memery at 1200mhz stable. So i can run it that way always.

This card runs very hot. I have a really good air cooling system, so i dont think that will be a problem. Im going to get that ATI Silencer for sure. Once my system has been running for 2 weeks, i'll order that silencer and begin.

awesome dude. Have fun with that. My 6600GT just came in today :D Thus far I'm pleased with it's performance.

Meh...you should have gotten the 6800 GT and overclocked it to Ultra. It is cheaper, has better performance, and it is much more futureproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom