Opinions On Nintendos New 3DS

JCB1

Daemon Poster
On my trip to the highstreet this weekend I saw the new Nintendo 3Ds in action with the street fighter game. I have to say the system blew me away. I thought the 3D was brilliant and the graphics were actually very sharp, Well a huge improvement from the previous Nintendo handheld consoles.

Have you seen the console, What did you think of it?

design is slik, love aqua blue havnt seen space black yet, people keep caining me online, 3D blows me away too every single time - especially the pencil in the 'Activity Log', love the 3D camera, Ive taken some pretty sweet photos with that and AR is an epic feature/ game, although the 3d models keep shaking slightly with me

I hope Nintendo make a deal with Sky, LoveFilm or some company for 3D films! and Hope they release 3D film recorder too

I think they are great but I wont buying just yet...
same here, its quite expensive + I read in the paper today that there have been a lot of people returning there systems due to headaches / dizzyness

They would have to give you headaches and dizzyness but the 3D cause it and then that might cause seizures and stuff like that...

headaches / dizzyness

same here, its quite expensive + I read in the paper today that there have been a lot of people returning there systems due to headaches / dizzyness

I don't own one, but I want to comment that I read it has a feature that lets you adjust the 3D level.

I would have thought that such a feature would have been enough to eliminate headaches and dizziness.

Back
Top Bottom