Opinions on a gaming computer build

Okay also I was thinking about the h50 but doesn't that mean I will have to remove one of my case fans to replace it with the fan from the h50

the H50 is made to fit onto a 120MM fan slot (most cases have one at the back of the case), normally the fans that come with the case held in by screws.

I think I'm going to get this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341018 and yes I know I was just asking if i was going to have to switch it with one of my case fans. And how exactly does it work. With liquid cooling arn't I going to have switch the liquid or something?

the H50 is a closed loop so you dont have to switch out the liquid. Corsair has lifetime warranty on leaks as long as it hasnt been messed with. If it does leak then they'll replace any damaged hardware.

Oh okay well that's good. I'm glad I came here and knocked a bunch price wise off of my build. Any other suggestions for finishing my build?

The only thing I can think of is if you have room in the budget, try to split your drives - use one for the OS/programs and another for data. It'll help if you ever have to reload or one of the drives goes kaput. If it's too much for you to buy the 1TB and another drive, you can drop the capacity a bit, say getting a 250 or 500GB boot drive and a 750GB data drive. That's just a personal preference however, build it how you wish. :)

Yes I already have ordered all the parts in the op and I also have another drive from another computer I could use. Not really too sure how big it is but enough to have an operating system already on it and other files. Do I need to create a raid then? And how do I go about that?

No, no RAID is necessary, though I wouldn't just plop the drive in the new system - you'll have to load Windows from scratch (or whatever OS you'll be using) for maximum compatibility and stability.

If its not too late you should check out tigerdirect. Using bing cash back I saved around 253 dollars because of 15% off, since newegg charge tax, I went with tiger direct.

Back
Top Bottom