opera prob or somethin else ??

cout_ahref

Solid State Member
hi ,
am new to dis forum,, so my prob is am using opera9.0 browser, the problem is i cant view any flash file, whenver i try to view any greeting i cant view it. before this everythin was working fine but this prob occured since last few days..... can anyone help me, reply wud be appriciated.thnk u :confused:

that's correct, if you don't have a flashplayer for Opera or Firefox, when the page loads up, it will have boxes with an X in them. just doing an upgrade of the flashplayer extention will fix it.

Are you using a popup blocker, make sure it is set to low or medium, if you do. if your using a firewall, is it allowing your broswer to access the web ?

also this does not belong in the gallery forum , so <moved>..

When i first got opera i had that problem with flash but i just restarted opera after i installed flash player and it worked. you could also try installing flash player again and rebooting the PC, or just rebooting the PC anyways... Also if you're using a strict program like kaspersky, sometimes flash doesn't work. I used kaspersky and I would have some problems with flash videos. I know it seems farfetched but it happened to me oddly enough....

Back
Top Bottom