Opengl32.dll error

cloclo

Beta member
(sorry computer won't let me stay logged in on software forum)

Ok so everytime I run a program such as a game this error message appears and the program won't work.

"C:\windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the rogram again using orginal installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support"

I've tried everything to fix it including safe booting, system restore, run the fsc /scannow in the command prompt (which said it couldn't fix all the corrupted files), run two virus and malware scans which came out fine apart from some minor problems that it dealt with and gone through the computers services to see if everything is running. I've tried to run start up repair but my laptop won't accept the administrator password or username even though I know it is correct.

Also my laptop isn't new and there has never been a problem before with running any programs and I don't the orginal discs to reinstall anything. (I never got any.)

I'm not any good with computers and I have no idea what to do now so if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom