Open message to David Re: For Sale / Trade

i think people should be allowed to post a description thena link to an ebay auction as that encourages peeps to buy and they still advertise the item here and i dunno i know what uk31337 is saying about brookfield posting in every advertisment thread trying to find fault with the seller i think if he wants to do that go get a job moderating at e bay or something
I agree. I think eBay auctions should be allowed if more than just the link is posted.

Well you can't blame brookfield he is just following the rules, maybe there should be some way to BETTER determin if its Spam,ads,markiting etc.

Ebay links being alowed seems more safer also to the buyer of the items.

i think ebay links shouldn't be allowed, because it gets enough attention there. However links to things describing your product in more detail than the seller could should be welcome. Isn't that even mentioned in the rules that it is allowed?

I'm sure if you were selling something on there you would want as much attention to the item as you could get..

In my opinion, ebay links should be allowed, it offers a relatively safe way of making the transaction, knowing that you have some form of protection.

Unless David would be willing to provide some form of cover for the members here making a transaction then it is pretty safe. I am not advocating that this needs to be done by David, but if members do use this area and get ripped off, then it is entirely at their own risk.

I believe allowing links to ebay auctions, provides an element of safety to doing this.

I also feel that there should be a minimum length of time that a member should be here, before they are allowed to sell or buy items, this would go some way to prevent spam or scam posts.

Back
Top Bottom