Ooooops on my fan.

Rakuma

In Runtime
So I kinda put my CPU fan in upside down and the air flow is not blowing to the back case exhaust fan. Do I have to flip it or is there away I can change air flow through the computer.

Nice move :p

I know some people prefer their fans pushing air up, their logic i that heat goes up, so they push the air through the top fan in their case. It's really up to preference though I suppose.

Components in a computer don't really generate enough heat for it to have an effect, although that's how I have mine setup.

Yeah my Heat load while running WOW and Photoshop doing large loads is only 45C so I think I'm still in healthy perimeters. I think I'll just flip it when I go to reapply thermalpaste down the road.

Yeah my Heat load while running WOW and Photoshop doing large loads is only 45C so I think I'm still in healthy perimeters. I think I'll just flip it when I go to reapply thermalpaste down the road.
You should be fine then. It's really not going to make much of a difference which direction it's going IMO, it's still pulling a lot of heat from the CPU
Components in a computer don't really generate enough heat for it to have an effect, although that's how I have mine setup.
I know, it's not really a large enough scale for it to take effect in my opinion, but whatever lol

Back
Top Bottom