Only in America...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Speaking the truth.

Almost as dumb as the woman who spilled hot (read HOT!) coffee in her lap after buying one at McDonald's, then sued them because she didnt know it was HOT ! Where can we sue people for being such idiots , coz I'd like to know

my friend did this, well his parents did he was very young, he had a hot chocolat from there he didtn spill it he sipped it, it gave him 2nd degree burns in his mouth. sometimes things are rediculously heated.

my friend did this, well his parents did he was very young, he had a hot chocolat from there he didtn spill it he sipped it, it gave him 2nd degree burns in his mouth. sometimes things are rediculously heated.

Well yes, they sometimes are extremely hot, but the incident I referred to was that she put it between her legs in a car, the thing opened up (coffee lol) and she burnt herself pretty badly. Her complaint wasnt that the lid opened up, it was that she "didn't know it was hot" !! So thats why everyone types "CONTENTS MAY BE HOT, YOU MORON !" hahaha well I added the last part

Point is that IT WAS HOT COFFEE ! COFFEE >= HOT ! lol :p

lol!

And a woman won a law suit against McDonalds because she spilled hot coffee on her lap while driving because the cup didn't warn her, "CAUTION, CONTENTS ARE HOT!".

You're about a day late and a dollar short, beat ya to it V V V V :p

Almost as dumb as the woman who spilled hot (read HOT!) coffee in her lap after buying one at McDonald's, then sued them because she didnt know it was HOT ! Where can we sue people for being such idiots , coz I'd like to know

Wow Hot Coffee is Hot!

There's a big freaking shock...!!

2925034493_35e0f8b09e.jpg

There's another one that says Homosmexuals are "happy" but I wouldn't want to post that here and get in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom