only 7000 3dmarkd 05 x1800xt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt say it would go that high i just looked at a benchmark with an amd 4000+ cpu and it got over 8000 so if u have the money build a amd custom comp otherwise ur comp will own any game regardless of its 3dmark05 score

alvino said:
ATI just released drivers that improve OpenGL performance, and the X1800XT with those drivers actually outperform a 7800 GTX at Doom 3 with 4XAA on.

Incorrect. 512MB Geforce 7800 GTX eats the X1800XT on like every test thrown at it. is also a know fact Nvidia has better drivers.

OMG! Would you shut up! Stop trying to pick fights with the gurus! The have over a thousand posts! YOU HAVE 32! Just STFU and stay on topic!

I agree that you cpu is a bottleneck. I know mine is for my 6800. Go with an amd processor if this computer is for gaming.

Guru's? That supposed to make them like a god or something? I mean I just disproved Necro and he is a "Guru" so what you riding him nightly? That why you standing up for him? rofl. I mean you might like to give other people the wrong info and screw up there comps. But I dont. I am not a mean person. But you go on with your false info. I will be right here to jam it down your throat. :p

Should be Morondude14 I mean wow lol
But ya good comeback on the 32 posts. Cause ya know that really hurt me LMAO

Also just an FYI. By you posting your rant. You are no better then me and Necro. So again listen to your own advise and STFU LMAO

> And you are no better than anybody else.

Yes i posted my power supply on another forum

Here

"Dell

Model: NPS-460BBD Rev:00

Input: 100-120 8.0A, 200-240V 4.0A
50-60MHZ Autorange

Output: +5v --- / 35.0A +12v B --- 17.0A

460W Max +12V_A ----/ 17.0A -12V ---/ 0.8A
+5vfp --- / 2.0A, +3.3V --- / 40.0A

Combined +5v & + 3.3v output power shall not exceed 240 W

Max. Combined Output Current on +12V_A & +12V_B

Output is 32A

+5V & +3.3D 240W+ 12 VA & +12v_B 32A"

what you think?

Computergen said:
When I had my ATi card I used omega drivers...they in fact worked better than the ones it gave me!

http://www.omegadrivers.net/

yeah omega drivers are supposed to improve performance. With me they didn't work fine and made games crash, but it's always worth a try.

and redspade, u know what is really funny?
Someone as immature as u telling ppl to grow up! U'd better take ur own advice into use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom