Online support e-mail

Brookfield

Golden Master
--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.12.8/161 - Release Date: 03/11/2005

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I got this, exactly as you see it here, blank except for; " -- "

What the heck?

I haven't had dealings with Paypal for a long while, & I owe them nothing.

Maurice :confused:

From; "Online support at Paypal" To; Undisclosed recipients"

the werid thing is, that those emails actually take you to the actual paypal site... so I don't get the point of them :p

Chris

Hmm, I'm trying to read your message but it got dashed out. I think I do know what you are talking about. I recieved an email like months ago, apparently from PayPal regarding a payment I'm suppose to make. It wasn't an official invoice, but typed out. It was a cleaning kit for a swimming pool. Hello, I don't even havea swimming pool.

On top of that, I keep getting emails from PayPal saying that my account needs verification due to fraud. So they would send me these onlinr registration forms which asks me to include my social security number, credit card number, address, birthday, and all that good stuff. No way in hell am I going to give it to PayPal, even if it is legit. So I called customer serivce and complained, then cancelled my account. Screw that....Haven't received a notice since then.

Back
Top Bottom