online gaming

the card is not actuall inside my pc i took it out so i could get me new graphics card in :eek:

shall i put it bck in????

but that how it would be yes

There are 2 ways you might have it.

Key.
Network Cable= RJ45 and is 10/100/1000mbs band width.
RJ11= old

1. BT give you a USB Modem, which one end has a USB cable which you then put into your pc, and the other end you have what seems to be a cable which used to be used for 56K modems. But now is used for conecting from the filter to the modem which BT Gave you.

2. You have got a ADSL Modem Router, which also has which seems to be a old cable which used to be used for 56K modem cards. But now is used for conecting from the filter to the ADSL Modem Router. Out of these ADSL router should be ports for connecting RJ45 Cables which are network cables basicly. These then connect into your pc via the LAN card or the onboard LAN on your motherboard.

ok i have 2nd1 ADSL

set up like this

phone line>filter>wot looks like another phone wire going to slot on router called DSL>

from the from the router i have a USB cable to my pc

and the Ethernet cable plugged in to my xbox for xbox live

nothing is plugged into the 56k modem as ive taken it out of my pc

hey i think were making progress???

LOL

If you have the ISP address and ur usename etc.. password etc..... for the internet which you should of got. Then go out and buy a belking ADSL *Wireless (*Optional) modem router and also get a network card. *wireless.

Y do i need another ADSL?

what sort of network card?

wot will happen if i use my my ADSL router connected to my 56k Modem? will it slow it down or not

is ther something i can get or download to test my connectiont/ping/ and stuff like that???

cheer for the help apperciate it

y do i need new ADSL??

What would happen if i connected my router to my 56k modem?

would it slow it down?

also is there anything i can download that will test my connection/ping etc???

cheers GEEZA

also is there anything i can download that will test my connection/ping etc???

cheers GEEZA[/QUOTE]

hum tripple bump lol.

if you come onto my forum like i said i can post you pics ok.

This would be easyer.

lol i didnt realise there was a page 2

ok would love to come to ur forum jus dont no how :eek:

Back
Top Bottom