Onboard Movies

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

im flying to USA the end of august and me and my g/f was talking bout the films they have onboard and im posotive that they used to / still do show films before they are released in the uk.

im 99% posotive that they used to show films before they were released in the uk but were released in the us.
but im not sure they still do it now the reason i ask is were flying out on 29th and rush hour 3 is released on the 31st in the uk.

and i said o we might get to watch that on the way their and she said no ... bla blah blah lol and then she said they have never show films before they were released.

so i jus wonna know if im losing the plot im sure they used to i dont know about now but i think they used to.

so my question is have any of u seen a film on a airoplane before it was released or know some1 that has or know if they show them or not.

i imagine the question will be mostly answered by uk people as its released in the us first ?

Have a safe trip to USA! Wonder what kind of stuff you'll see there. Hopes the movies are good!

I think they show movies that are in theaters still...I don't think they show them before they're released.

Technically if you are in the air you aren't in the UK so they should be able to show rush hour 3

Back
Top Bottom