on my wii

esa193

Fully Optimized
hey guys talkin to u from my wii
the web browser is pretty fast im really surprised web based aim works great to

cool! Never tried it on mine yet, actually I haven't even put it online yet. I have a wifi network at home, I just don't have an adapter for the wii. Do I have to get the nintendo adapter or can I get a cheap USB one from linksys or something?

cool! Never tried it on mine yet, actually I haven't even put it online yet. I have a wifi network at home, I just don't have an adapter for the wii. Do I have to get the nintendo adapter or can I get a cheap USB one from linksys or something?

DUDE! The wii has built in WiFi! No need for an adapter! :D

its realy easy to type i mean not as good as a keybored but a million times faster then a controler

I haven't tried the Wii internet browser. Since I didn't get my Wii early enough to be able to download it for free, I don't feel like spending $5 on being able to use the internet when I have a working computer.

I haven't tried the Wii internet browser. Since I didn't get my Wii early enough to be able to download it for free, I don't feel like spending $5 on being able to use the internet when I have a working computer.
you have to pay :eek:
that sucks

Back
Top Bottom