On my phone!

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
I'm posting from my new VX9800 that i got from ebay. I always wanted to try posting from a phone, it works really well. The white link bar gets anoying, but that's about it. Any one else try posting from a phone?

why didn't you get the enV instead? my girlfriend has the vx9800, i mean its awesome but its so thick

Ronco Rox said:
why didn't you get the enV instead? my girlfriend has the vx9800, i mean its awesome but its so thick
I have the newer thinner version of the VX9800 (3 months old). The new enV is really expensive and I don't have the money so I settled for the VX9800.

Speed is awsome close to broadband, I got a 2 gig card with mine for video and pictures and music:)

total cost $150

freestyler105 said:
Sweet, how much are you paying a month?
for my phone, $9.99 since it's a addon to our family contract, plus an additonal $5 a month for internet plus what ever text messages I use.

^Mike^ said:
for my phone, $9.99 since it's a addon to our family contract, plus an additonal $5 a month for internet plus what ever text messages I use.
Nice, I've got the same thing. I've never gone over my minutes though because of the free Verizon to Verizon IN thing, and almost everyone I know has Verizon.

Back
Top Bottom